Monday, July 23, 2012

Product Review: Great Value Buffalo Wing Potato Chips

It's been another long break between blog entries.  One reason for this is I've been busy.  Another reason is I've been lazy.  And, believe it or not, as The French Ghost is getting closer to 40,  I am slightly concerned about my cholesterol.  But only slightly.  ;-)

I was offered the remainder of this bag of Great Value Buffalo Wing chips by one of my coworkers.  After sampling them, I can see why she was eager to get rid of them.

I didn't think it was possible for something to be both spicy and bland at the same time, but they nailed it.  Another coworker (who is a known vegetable enthusiast) described the flavor as "spicy lard."  I find that pretty darned accurate.

The bag was priced at one dollar. At that price, if you're craving chips and only have one dollar... find another dollar in your sofa cushions and buy something else.  Or, forcibly take a dollar from an old lady.  She'll understand.

Rating: 1 out of 5 ghosts.

3 comments:

  1. 1 ghost?...so you're saying they have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate and I thoroughly disagree with your opinion. The flavor is a fantastic feeling that lingers in your mouth for minutes on end. Though we realize they aren't as healthy as peas and carrots, moderation is easy with the bold impact on your senses. We promote Great Value, their chips, and getting massive bang for our buck.

    ReplyDelete