Monday, April 2, 2012

Splitting Hairs

Got my haircut today at 11:15 AM.  I didn't tell anybody at work what was happening.  I just left shaggy, and came back shorn.  (The spellchecker is trying to tell me that shorn is not a word.  I choose to defy you.)  Basically, I woke up like this...
And turned into this...
But, I feel a little bit like this...


 I used John Lennon because I am told several times a year that I resemble him. I have been told the same thing about Vector too, but I don't like that comparison because Vector is ugly and I am quite handsome.

I had this idea to try to grow my hair out one last time before I'm 40.  Kind of a last hurrah (or hair-rah?)  My ultimate goal was a Kurt Cobain thing, where the front hangs all the way to my chin.  Technically I have a few more years before the self-imposed deadline, but I think the short hair is what it's going to be.

But, this is what I plan to look like when I'm 60...


1 comment: