Friday, March 2, 2012

My Top 5: Pringles

I made a little grocery store run tonight, and I picked up a canister of dill pickle flavored Pringles.  This inspired me to rank my top 5 favorite flavors, from least favorite to greatest.

So, for your pleasure...

#5)  Cheddar Cheese.  Nothing too crazy.  A solid, dependable flavor. Hard to go wrong with cheddar cheese.
#4)  Xtreme Ragin' Cajun.  Nice & spicy!
#3)  Jalapeno:  Mmm... I loves me pretty much anything jalapeno flavored.
#2)  Screamin' Dill Pickle:  If you've never tried them, they really do taste like dill pickles. I love that vinegar after burn on my tongue.

Finally, my all time favorite....
#1)  ONION BLOSSOM!!!!  So good.  And hard to find in Clearwater. I always try to snatch them up when I can find them.  The dominant flavor is horseradish, which is awesoooome.




1 comment:

  1. Mostly good selections. I would replace the Cajun' and jalapeno with cheeseburger and chili cheese.

    ReplyDelete