Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Product Review: Krunchers! Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips


I feel like I've been in a little bit of a rut lately, with my last few product reviews being cheese based.  So, I'm switching it up a little bit with Krunchers Sea Salt & Black Pepper chips.

If you've never tried kettle-style chips before, they are very crunchy (hence the name.)

From the first bite, I really enjoyed the flavor.  The salt and pepper really go well together, and there is also a hint of sweetness under the dominant pepper flavor.  So good!

I can only seem to find these at the "off-the-beaten-path" stores, which makes me worry that this is a limited time deal.  So I'm going to stock up on these bad boys like a doomsday prepper!

In summary:  I liked them.  I liked them a lot.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 ghosts.

1 comment: