Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Product Review: Pringles Pumpkin Pie Spice





These were given to me today by a co-worker who knows my affinity for unusual potato chips.  I'm pretty sure she is at least part elf, as she is very short, and wants to put maple syrup on everything.

I definitely taste the pumpkin pie spice right away, nutmeg and a little cinnamon.  The potato and salt hit my tongue on the finish.  After eating on this canister sporadically throughout the day, I have reached this conclusion:  I don't like them.

To be fair, I just don't like mixing sweet and salty very much.  I don't like kettle corn style popcorn, for example.  I like my chips to be salty.  I'm also not a pumpkin pie enthusiast either. 

My wife really likes them, so I guess it is subjective.  If you like sweet and salty mixed, or if you really like pumpkin pie, these are good for you.  Not for me.

Rating: 3 out of 5 ghosts. 

1 comment: